- Eliminate distractions that can hinder your work.
- Rest your eyes from prolonged exposure to a screen.
- Get cushioned insoles or mats that promote comfort.
- Organize your tools and materials so that they are easy to reach.
- Never bend at the waist or twist when lifting heavy objects.
- Only apply the necessary amount of force needed to complete a task.
- Maintain body postures that are comfortable and natural.
- Invest in a good chair that supports your entire back.
- Conduct stretches periodically to engage muscles from inactivity.
- Switch between work tasks to use different muscle groups.