OSHA General Industry compliance just got easier, thanks to these quality products. According to OSHA, the term ‘general industry’ refers “to all industries not included in agriculture, construction or maritime” – but it is important to note that General Industry standards are often cited to address hazards in other industries.
The book contains both Federal volumes of 29 CFR 1910 bound into one binder book. All 29 CFR 1910 regulations for general industry are included along with the following items:
- Printed on quality paper and “bound” in a loose-leaf, 4 “D” ring, binder
- Tabbed sections for quick reference
- Quarterly updates made available for purchase (add/remove sections as necessary)
- 29 CFR 1903 Regulations (inspections, citations, and penalties) included
- 29 CFR 1904 Regulations (reporting occupational injuries and illnesses) included
- OSHA keyword dictionary
- Easty to find OSHA interpretations
- 29 CFR 1926 Premium Construction Industry Regulations coming soon!
This 29 CFR 1910 OSHA General Industry Regulations 2018 Edition is NOW SHIPPING.